Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2130 Wilson School Road, Henderson
It's a 10! Awesome custom home, meticulously maintained, on gorgeous 5 acre lot. Spacious eat-in kitchen with double sided fireplace opens into the great room with high ceilings and gorgeous oak hardwood floors throughout living areas. Wrap around covered front porch, plus covered back porches with large open patio area; perfect for relaxing and enjoying the serenity the acreage provides. For more information call the Haltom Home Team 731-984-2200 or visit our website at HaltomHomeTeam.com
Listing Agent: Todd Haltom
Listing Office: Haltom Real Estate Group
- MLS® #184424
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,977
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Storage, Gutters, Mail Box, Storage Building
- WindowsClad (Vinyl), Thermo Pane
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Address2130 Wilson School Road
- AreaChester Co.
- CountyChester County
- Zip Code38340
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener, Separate Shower, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection, Whirlpool, Natural Gas Water Heater
- AppliancesSecurity System, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Freezer
- HeatingElectric Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 11:01am CDT.