Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2034 Highway 18, Medon
The First Stagecoach Stop in West Tennessee, built in 1840 by Peter J. Swink, is an historical jewel waiting to be called HOME. The house is an outstanding example of Southern, country charm and is beautifully perched on 19+acres of rolling field and surrounding hardwood tree land. The house has been owned by only two families and was carefully and completely renovated to preserve its history and to stand the test of time. Call Brad Greer (731-234-5776) or Jonathan Greer (731-499-5165) to set up a showing!
Listing Agent: Brad Greer
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker, Real Est. Now
- MLS® #187731
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,581
- Year Built1840
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop, Garage Storage, Sprinkler System-Yard, Garden, TV Satellite, Creek/River
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- WindowsStorm, Wood
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionWood Siding
- FoundationCrawl Space, Full Basement
- Address2034 Highway 18
- AreaMadison Co. S West
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code38356-9203
- Interior FeaturesElectric Water Heater, Ceiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener, Separate Shower, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesDishwasher, Smoke/Fire Alarm, Satellite System, Security System, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless Fan
- # of Stories1.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:31pm CST.