Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
308 Liberty Claybrook, Beech Bluff
This house is a must see!! Mid-century modern, custom designed on close to 6 wooded acres with Lake access. The style on the outside carries in to the inside with the light fixtures and other modern details. The views from the large windows are amazing! You'd have no problem finding space for entertaining here, inside and outside. The roof over the garage was built to support a rooftop patio if they chose to have one.
Listing Agent: Latasha Morris
Listing Office: Conner Real Estate
- MLS® #187887
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,811
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground, Vinyl Liner, Chlorine
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Pond/Lake, Garage Storage
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- ConstructionBrick and Other
- FoundationWalkout Basement, Slab
- Address308 Liberty Claybrook
- AreaBeech Bluff-madison
- SubdivisionDeer Lake
- CityBeech Bluff
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code38313-9400
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer Connection, Separate Shower, Wet Bar, Tankless Water Heater
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Fire Alarm, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingGas Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- # of Stories1.5
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 6:46am CDT.