Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1034 John Brown Road, Henderson
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FANTASTIC BRICK HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY. THIS HOME HAS IT ALL, 4 BR., 2.5 BATHS, AMAZING KITCHEN (GAS STOVE, LOTS OF CABINETS, ISLAND, BREAKFAST NOOK W/FIREPLACE, SUNROOM, OFFICE, LARGE LIVING ROOM W/FIREPLACE, FORMAL DINING ROOM, LARGE ENTRY HALLWAY, FANTASTIC MASTER BEDROOM W/FIREPLACE, MASTER BATHROOM HAS A (SEPARATE SHOWER, WHIRLPOOL TUB). UPSTAIRS HAS 3 LARGE BEDROOMS, JACK 'n' JILL BATHROOM, LOTS OF CLOSEST SPACE IN EACH ROOM. CALL FOR A LIST OF THE OTHER DETAILS. MUST SEE
Listing Agent: Linda Carter
Listing Office: Casey Realtors
- MLS® #188434
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,916
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Carport, Side Open
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Workshop, Mail Box
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Address1034 John Brown Road
- AreaChester Co.
- CountyChester County
- Zip Code38340
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Washer/Dryer Connection, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet, Whirlpool, Natural Gas Water Heater
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Security System, Dryer, Washer, Work Island, Ice Maker
- HeatingGas Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- # of Stories2.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:31am CDT.