Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Barnes Road, Medina
The 4 bedroom 3 bath home sits on 5.67 acres in northeast Madison County. Only minutes from Jackson and Medina. Large great room with open flow to the kitchen and entry hall. Carpet, tile and hardwood throughout. Hard surface countertops in kitchen with a work island. Separate eating area and breakfast bar seating. Huge downstairs owners suite with sitting area and access to the covered back porch. Spacious garage, storm shelter, and a 30x30 workshop. Call today for more information and a private showing.
Listing Agent: Traci Carney
Listing Office: Nest Realty
- MLS® #189081
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,836
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Open
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Storage, Gutters, Mail Box, Workshop, Storm Shelter
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Address11 Barnes Road
- AreaMadison Co. North E
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code38355
- Interior FeaturesCable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection, Whirlpool, Electric Water Heater, Separate Shower, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum, Security System, Sound System, Work Island
- HeatingGas Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 11:31pm CDT.