Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
37 Esquire White Road, Trenton
FOREVER HOME. Located on 67 acres in rural Gibson County, this home offers both privacy and plenty of room to entertain. It features a big yard, covered patio, a pool with a swim jet system, a large pond, and a barn with fenced acreage for horses. Inside, there are fireplaces, a jet tub, a steam shower, and walls insulated with Styrofoam to keep utility bills at a minimum.This is a rare opportunity to own a unique property with so much space and seclusion. Located minutes from Gibson County Lake.
Listing Agent: Mason Warrington
Listing Office: The Real Estate Connection
- MLS® #189633
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub, In-Ground
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building, Pond/Lake, Barn
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- ConstructionWood Siding, Other
- Address37 Esquire White Road
- CountyGibson County
- Zip Code38382-9295
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener, Separate Shower, Whirlpool, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Smoke/Fire Alarm, Central Vacuum, Dehumidifier, Intercom, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Work Island
- HeatingElectric Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingWater Source Cooling
- FireplacesWood Insert
- # of Stories2.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 6:46am CDT.