Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Mccoy Road, Humboldt
Enjoy panoramic views of this 40 acre property with 5 acre stocked pond & barn house built in 2008. The living quarters is 2,350 hsf. with 3 beds & 2.5 baths, hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling with wood beams, stone fireplace, granite & plenty of storage. The 3350 sf. garage/workshop has a heated/cooled room, 1/2 bath & in ground storm shelter. Electric gate at entry as well as security cameras & indoor security system. Perfect setup for building your dream home while living in a beautiful barn house.
Listing Agent: Peggy Graves
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker, Real Est. Now
- MLS® #189919
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,350
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Open
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Storage, Mail Box, TV Satellite, Pond/Lake
- Lot DescriptionWooded Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- ConstructionWood Siding, Other
- Address200 Mccoy Road
- AreaMadison Co. North W
- CountyMadison County
- Zip Code38343
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection, Separate Shower
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Security System, Satellite System
- HeatingGas Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 11:01am CDT.