Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
487 Lakeshore Drive, Lexington
Beech Lake Waterfront! From the moment you enter the driveway, the panoramic view of Beech Lake is breathtaking. This home is just amazing. New upgrades to the kitchen and new paint selections, offer a fresh new look. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths. Formal dining, office, recreational room, 3 car garage, boat dock, and boat ramp. The most beautiful view of the lake is sitting right here. 1000 acre recreational lake for your enjoyment. Call Linda at 731-695-1118 for more info.
Listing Agent: Linda Lipscomb
Listing Office: RE/MAX Unlimited
- MLS® #191352
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,268
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesMail Box, Gutters, Pond/Lake, Storm Shelter
- Lot DescriptionCove Lot
- WindowsThermo Pane
- FoundationPartial Basement
- Address487 Lakeshore Drive
- CountyHenderson County
- Zip Code38351
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector, Washer/Dryer Connection, Cable TV, Garage Door Opener, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet, Whirlpool, Natural Gas Water Heater
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke/Fire Alarm, Disposal, Ice Maker
- HeatingGas Forced Air Cent.
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2.5
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:16am CDT.