Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6014 Dolly Tom Drive, Milan
Are you looking for a home with a pool and endless outdoor entertaining? This home is for you! Three bedroom, two bathroom home, with 1,980 heated square feet, in a great, family friendly neighborhood in Milan. This home has a 26x42 ‘L’ shaped, saltwater pool with too many upgrades to mention, along with a privacy fence. Summer is right around the corner and this is where you’ll want to be on those blistering hot days!
Listing Agent: Jay Black
Listing Office: Hickman Realty Group, Inc.-Mil
- MLS® #201337
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,980
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground, Concrete, Vinyl Liner, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Storage, Gazebo, Mail Box
- WindowsClad (Vinyl)
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Address6014 Dolly Tom Drive
- SubdivisionRolling Meadows
- CountyGibson County
- Zip Code38358
- Interior FeaturesCable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), Separate Shower, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection, Whirlpool, Electric Water Heater
- AppliancesSatellite System, Security System, Smoke/Fire Alarm, Video Camera(s), Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump(s)
- CoolingCent. A/C-Electric
- # of Stories1.0
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Central West Tennessee Association of Realtors® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:16pm CDT.